Victory!

~Shinta

Actually, I don't think it will change that much. I know IE was available for mac, but I believe most people who buy macs instead of pc's are already aware of Microsofts suckiness and therefore don't use their browser...

Microsoft actually only suggests to use Apple's Safari. This is because its one of the few browsers (including icab) that are only developed for the Mac. If MS were to suggest anything like Firefox or Opera in their announcement, that has the danger of introducing people to other PC compatable browsers.That may seem like a stretch, but since every Mac use knows someone using a PC (and I say that very confidently) then a trickling effect could happen. Microsoft will do anything to "protect their lead" so I do not see them suggesting anything other than Safari (for Mac users).

I wish someone would write a browser based on KHTML for PC, even if only for testing. It is a pain to try and find a MAC with Safari or a Linux box with konqueror (which I can't most of the time).There are technologies that allow you to connect to a linux server and run a session through windows, but I don;t have a linux server so, sucks to be me.If there is such a browser out there please let me know...currently my websites may look like crap on safari of Konqueror just because I have no way to test them.*sigh*

...currently my websites may look like crap on safari of Konqueror just because I have no way to test them.*sigh*

try your local library (or Mac store) - I'm sure they'll have a Mac there. Bring a pad of paper and take some notes. Bring your code and a means of uploading it and you might even be able to do some quick edits there - otherwise, its just taking good notes, going home and code in the blind.:)

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. More psecifically the Annapolis Valley ...aka...nowhere. The libraries have PCs (mostly P2 and lower, ouch) and no macs.And we have no mac stores...the only places that have macs are the high school and college both of which do not let outside ppl to use their computers.The college has a public internet access program but uses, again, old pcs.So I am out of luck i think. :)