Transparent Filter

Tura

I cannot figure out how to make it so two different image colors can become transparent on the same page. I have tried a few codes:

<style>#m,#n,#mb{display: tl-nfu;}table, td {background: transparent;}p img {filter:none alpha(opacity=100) chroma(color=white);p img {filter:none alpha(opacity=100) chroma(color=FEFEFE);}</style>

And

<style>#m,#n,#mb{display: tl-nfu;}table, td {background: transparent;}p img {filter:none alpha(opacity=100) chroma(color=white);</style><style>#m,#n,#mb{display: tl-nfu;}table, td {background: transparent;}p img {filter:none alpha(opacity=100) chroma(color=FEFEFE);</style>

But no luck with those two or any of the others I tried.

Umm... Like a colored background with two images that have two different color backgrounds, but I want to show the picture inside the box... here is an example image. This is not exactly the pics I'm using, but I mean like... There are two different colored backgrounds on two images so I want both the image's backgrounds to be transparent so the black background appears where the image's background colors are, showing only the image without the boxes around them.

To go from your example:If the background-color is already set on the images you use, css can't change transparency. CSS can only change what is already defined by other css, like if you define a background-color in css, css can put filters on it to change transparency etc. What you should do is get a program like Photoshop or GIMP and make your images transparent through that program...

To go from your example:If the background-color is already set on the images you use, css can't change transparency. CSS can only change what is already defined by other css, like if you define a background-color in css, css can put filters on it to change transparency etc. What you should do is get a program like Photoshop or GIMP and make your images transparent through that program...

I ment a filter that changes the outer area. I have Adobe, but I can't change the images and to prevent advertizing I made a weird example.