WSDL with <service> tag Necessary ???

ashvini

In Oracle BPEL example, WSDL files associated with BPEL, maintaining service tag.file some of them not maintaining.Please anybody can tell, is compulsory for WSDL file associated with BPEL file, to maintain service tag. If yes - than why some examples doesn't conatin.If no - than what we use in place service to bind process.Thanks & Regards,Ashvini

I've never used BPEL, and I have no idea how I'd use it. Care to explain more about it?WSDL file associated with BPEL... as what? End URL? If it's that, then I'm guessing BPEL is used to create web services servers, correct? If so, then it should be mandatory... I mean, the WSDL file is supposed to also describe the end URL of a web service. Some examples might not contain such as there may not be a BPEL file to use them. It might be an exercise for you to do on your own by creating a BPEL file and edit the WSDL file to use it.

I've never used BPEL, and I have no idea how I'd use it. Care to explain more about it?WSDL file associated with BPEL... as what? End URL? If it's that, then I'm guessing BPEL is used to create web services servers, correct? If so, then it should be mandatory... I mean, the WSDL file is supposed to also describe the end URL of a web service. Some examples might not contain such as there may not be a BPEL file to use them. It might be an exercise for you to do on your own by creating a BPEL file and edit the WSDL file to use it.
Hi, its nice to hear from you...WSDL file associated with BPEL... as what? I think, you have no idea about BPEL. Actually whenever we create BPEL process, we require to invoke method describe in provider WSDL file and to Search UDDI registery. so its mandatory that your BPEL process must hold WSDL file for binding information. I'm guessing BPEL is used to create web services servers, correct? BPEL is not use to create servers, even servers are not the part of WEB-services. BPEL is just use to design your Business flow which includes interaction with several WSDL files. to execute BPEL process, BPEL its self have engine, called as BPEL engine. you can say as server but not exactly server. Some examples might not contain such as there may not be a BPEL file to use them. - WSDL file can be isolate, not compulsory to use with BPEL, its depend on nature of task. But if you are using BPEL than its compulsory to have WSDL file.Anyway, I got answer- those WSDL file not containing service tag- for BPEL, must contains HTTP url binding. So, now my question is how to write deployment descriptor for ebxml respoirty. when service tag is not there.Any Thanks to spend time to read my problem..Regards,ashvini

Damn right you are :) . I have no clue what BPEL is for. Perhaps I should've said "I've never heared of BPEL". Anyway... the only thing I could suggest is to ask it BPEL's forum.

Archived