can you spot the problem?

real_illusions

on my page http://www.midlandkarting.co.ukif you view it in firefox, the menu behaves how it should, with the roll over images worknig, however, in explorer it doesn't do that.it never used to do this, only today i've spotted it.i haven't altered the menu code since i put the page online several weeks ago, and it worked fine back then.also, in explorer, just before the page loads, i see the word "tags" in the top left, again, this has never happened before.because i dont know how it can be caused, and is a new problem for no-where, i dont know where to start looking.can you help me find the cause of the problem?it only happens on the main index page..not any other page that i'm aware of.thanks:)

well that was easy the tags thin that shows up is right in the top part of the page, if yo go to the page and right click and view source,LOOK FOR</script<!-- and this link you put on the page where you want the above code to work , it must be contained in the <body>tags<!-- <A HREF="java script:makeLink()">Bookmark Us</A>>that tags isn't supposed to be in the script, other than that the images roll-over fine for me and I use IE, the site looks great. :)

hi there..sorry for the long wait for a reply.i viewed the source..saw the problem..but when i look at the file in dreamweaver..that part of the code isn't there :):) so i cant edit out the 'tags'and the bookmark code is on a different part of the page..

It is causing an error in FF too.
Error: MM_nbGroup is not defined

There is a variable or function with this name that is not defined or there is a typo, this is your problem.

on where? when you click on something or as the page loads??