Hard Question

bob_zac98

ok, this is a werid question... i want to know how to put music on your ocmputer onto a Website... i want to know if there is a way to turn it into a URL so i can post it in a website... just like (if you've heard of it) photobucket... i wonder if ther is something out there that would help me.. ok well.... thank you.P

in a basic way..yes.www.somesite.com/somemusicfile.mp3just upload the file and the url will be the same like any page, just with the correct file name.although..with music, you need to be careful of copyrights. you cant host copyrighted material without permission from whoever wrote the music, or the record company.

An other option is to put your music in a flash file, create some controls in flash ( >>, |>, ||, <<) and put a volume slider and a Speaker on/off button in it.Now you don't have to include the .mp3 file on your site, but you include the flashfile (music.SWF). So you have the music audible on your page, and some controls as well. Keep in mind that many users prefer not to listen to your choice of music. So, if you include music your user will thank you for at least a on/off button. Otherwise, they'll just leave.