Sign in to follow this  
Html

Vice city stories

Hi.Who has used flash? And how could I go about getting a similar flash website like the links below?www.rockstargames.com/vicecitystories

In order to create a site similar to that, you would need a few people with Actionscript programming experience, some artists, audio talent, obviously the Flash software, a lot of time, and someone willing to pay for all of it.

Or find a website design company dealing with flash :)

I woundn't want to get it completely like that, I should of said. I'm thinking of one page with a blue background similar to the shade of blue of #0000FF. Once you've clicked the link, and the page is loading, with a loading bar before the page appears with the content. Then you have the similar boxes as seen here, for my content. When you click on it they move slightly. Like the nav bar at the bottom, or possibly just a highlight of it. This would all need action script?

Everything but the graphics and some basic animations are Actionscript. Clicking on links, preloading, transitioning, and some mouse effects are done using Actionscript.

Right, so pretty much all flash websites are done using action script. And in general that is how a flash site is made anyway?

The vast majority of Flash movies have some amount of Actionscript in them. A Flash movie without Actionscript would only be able to have basic animations or images in it.

But ey, if you're rich, contact the Billzard codeing company, im shure they'll sort something out for you, i heard from a friend's friend, friend that one man alone thakes 10,000$ pr hour or something ^^,Just had to say it, sick shi*t

I'm sure several people do, my job requires me to work with Flash every now and then. You don't really "know Flash" though, me and the artist sitting next to me both do a lot of work in Flash and each of us can do things that the other person has no clue about. It's a large program and, depending on your skill set, you'll be using a certain set of features and not others. I stick with the Actionscripting mostly and don't do a lot with drawing or animation.