Critique me please

elementis0

Well Im working on creating a web design site, and so far all I have of the layout is the graphic of the layout which I want to look very good before I start coding it and making it a website. What I wanna know is what you guys think of it. Please give me any suggestions you have on making the layout look better and tell me what you do not like etc.. and I like harsh critiquing just as long as it is constructive. So hows this layout: ocustructtest5.jpg(I didnt put this in the sticky since technically its not a website yet)EDIT: I have the website up, and the layouts a lot different, but still has the same feel without the distraction.http://www.ocustruct.com/

If you ask me I think it could be better. I like the background image. It's when it comes to the content, it just seems like it's too bland for the background.

• 1 month later...

I noticed something that you might want to try and fix in the link you provided at the top of the page. When you click the Home, Portfolio, and Pricing links, your website shifts slightly. At least in my FF2 browser. Maybe you could try to fix that.

• 3 months later...

Archived