Programming

Guest bug

I am a newbie and a bug. Most bugs create problems for systems. I am a team player. So don't worry. I will be asking for help from expert people as I try to work my way through the tutorials independently. This site is a great service to the self-taught community. It seems as though this kind of thing is learned best like this, rather than through formal education. Please help me.

Excuse me for the stupid question, but with what exactly you need help with?

I think he's just expressing his confidence that this is a good community with lots of helpful, knowleadgeable people who can help him if there's something in the tutorials he doesn't understand. If that's the case, thank you, and we'll do our best to help... :)

Yea, and im thinking that maybe a new forum needs to be created to allow people to express their fellings about w3schools so Kaijim and the other admins, can get some praise from the people for such a great free site!

This is what we are dealing with - OMG!!!!

• An insect or similar organism, such as a centipede or an earwig.
    • A disease-producing microorganism: a flu bug.
    • The illness or disease so produced: “stomach flu, a cold, or just some bug going around” (David Smollar).

[*]

• A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design.
    • Computer Science. A defect in the code or routine of a program.

[*]An enthusiasm or obsession: got bitten by the writing bug.[*]An enthusiast or devotee; a buff: a model train bug.[*]An electronic listening device, such as a hidden microphone or wiretap, used in surveillance: planted a bug in the suspect's room.

Run for your LIVES!!!:)