HuwDP

huw008

You know, this forum category should be about stuff that you have already made and want opinions on. Or at least something that's almost finished already.However, in your case, I saw only "under construction" things. The only thing that seems "finished" is the link generator you haven't even named, speaking of which how about "HuwLinkGen"? Or if you expand it to generate more then links, just "HuwGen" (that one actually sounds cool).

You know, this forum category should be about stuff that you have already made and want opinions on. Or at least something that's almost finished already.
Well i wanted an opinion on this.
However, in your case, I saw only "under construction" things. The only thing that seems "finished" is the link generator you haven't even named, speaking of which how about "HuwLinkGen"? Or if you expand it to generate more then links, just "HuwGen" (that one actually sounds cool).
Nice one there.

Well i wanted an opinion on this.
Looks well, but too much HTML, too little CSS for the design. And as I already says - too much "under construction". Needs some actual cotent to go in.

Archived