Design Advise

user4fun

Please feel free to share what advise you might have on this design. 1-Another image perhaps on the right corner2-image for onmouseover for the 4 links at the bavigation bar3- An image indicating the action taken, maybe a magnifying glass by the find me... linkI could really use a hand, thank youhttp://www.zurielinvestment.comThis is not self advertising, my market is very local and mentioning it in here does not effect eithe way.

Honestly, its reminds me of my Commodore 64.The icons for username and password are not intuitive and a little distracting - but I understand the fun it might have been to play with the idea. Everything else comes off plain and really nothing special. It looks like a template from somewhere...aaahhhh, the source code reveals it all:<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">I should have looked before I spoke.There is not much more to comment on - I'll be happy to look at an original design with some more original thought - I can't stomach thinking more about this one - sorry.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think you're almost there.I like the links where you have them, they are in a logical , intuitive location, except-----move the home link to the left of the help link. Lose the underlines and defaults on the links and style them instead. I hate that default, puked up purple, visited link color! I favor the underline only on hover or focus, if at all.Adding a somewhat darker background to your forms will make the input boxes stand out more and giving some more thought to their layout sure wouldn't hurt. On your home page, trade up the white space at the bottom of the page. I would space everything out a bit more vertically to make it feel less cluttered and to help fill the bottom of the page a bit. Other than all that detail stuff, I think you're pretty much done.

Archived