two lines in inline horizontal menu

balthazarin

hay, i have a big problem, i need make a horizontal menu with css, bad the text is too long, an i need put the text in dis form: Master..... Big... Case Solutions.. Problem... Sensitivebad, the problem is, if i put the element <br> it break the line an damage all horizontal menu. a and this is for IE users. a try <br>, word-break, <pre>, please help me.how make the menu whith two lines in box elements, and this box elements are the inline elements of my menus. I can`t explain right............i don speak english..cssss8uy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Bal,Your english is good enough for me to understand what you want.I have exactly what you want on my website. Copy what you need from the source code. Click on the link in my signature to get there.I suppose you know how to open the source code?Here is the css that you need:

long_code_here = ';#navlist ul{margin-left: 0;padding-left: 0;white-space: nowrap;}#navlist li{display: inline;list-style-type: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9pt;}#navlist a { padding: 3px 15px; }#navlist a:link, #navlist a:visited{color: #000000;background-color: #ffffff;text-decoration: none;border: 1px solid orange;}#navlist a:hover{color: #000000;background-color: rgb(255, 226, 178);text-decoration: none;}

Please let me know how you go with it. It took me weeks to learn how to do this and you've got it for free, just for asking.Regards,Laurie.