master dissertation

elissa

Well, you'd need a complete understanding of flash for that.Flash is an application that will allow you to create active content that can be embedded into websites.Flash has two parts: the stage and actionscript.The stage is quite simple and easy to understand, it uses vectors for its images rather than pixels.While the stage may be easy, to completely master Actionscript you need a deep knowledge of object oriented programming languages.Actionscript is extremely powerful, with the correct resources you can even communicate with Javascript and potentially with server-side languages (I have applications of the sort myself).I guess for a thesis of flash you'd have to take all that information further.

Well you could write a thesis on "The Role of Flash in the Internet", where you can look at the history of Flash, the history of the Internet, original purposes, evolution, multimedia on the web. You can analyse statistics on web usage, average bandwidths, percentages of types of websites. You can delve into alternative technologies, the advantages and disadvatages of proprietory technologies and languages on the internet, how much Flash in supported by browsers and what Flash is used for in the first place. But that is just one possiblility, and I suppose its relevancy depends on the course you are doing. How long does your thesis have to be?

Hi, I'm going to write a master thesis about flash but there should be an researching element in it. What scientific and researching could be in Flash? Any topic ideas?
You're really asking for suggestions for a master's thesis on an internet forum? You probably should have gotten familiar with Flash before you chose to write a thesis on it. People here can't really help you with this, the point of a thesis is to get you to do the research and come up with conclusions, it's not our thesis.

People here can't really help you with this, the point of a thesis is to get you to do the research and come up with conclusions, it's not our thesis.
Okay, my question is about researching issue. As the Flash is everyone can see or learn. The problem is to look at flash from an angle that can give a research possibilities to write about. When I was choosing flash to write about I wasn't aware it has to include researching aspect :)
How long does your thesis have to be?
About 70 one side written pages.I study computer science by the way and know a bit about object oriented programming.

Well what do you think about my idea?
Yea, I like it, especially the idea of advantages and disadvantages of alternative technologies and the Flash role.Uhm.. what do you think about the problem of object oriented designing for a flash programmer/artist? And how to bite it..

Archived