Help..

KYKK

OK then i tell the first what i need.. i need to create ... like this Sample.jpgand i want to know how to o that "table" or frame and i try the one tht in tutoral and when i try more word in the left the middle and right go "thin" but 3 "cell" together have the same space can i lock like left only 20% and i also try the %%% but it not working.... left 20% 60% 20%... but i also want header and footer... ! Thanks ! O i know why i want to chat in Gmail, so we talk in the same time then i don;t need to show you the image here by put taking screen shot-upload-then add it here, :) can you talk me though it ? I want to create a clan website thanks !!!!

you need a fluid 3 coloumn layout, with header and footer.Google "3 coloumn layout" and you'll find plenty of tutorials and examples to work from.Adding the header and links is easy once you have that part of the page set.

No, you will have to create an image.
and i put background-image:url; right ? >.< and what if i want left and right head body footer have space between them ?? <head><title> KS clans</title><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /><style type="text/css">body { margin:20px 10%; padding:0 ; background:#000000; color:#000;}#container { background:#B8B8B8 ; border:1px solid #000;}#header { border-bottom:1px solid red; background:#ffffCC; text-align:center;}#left { margin-left:-169px; float:left; width:170px; position:relative; left:-2px; display:inline;}#right { margin-right:-169px; float:right; width:170px; position:relative; right:-2px; display:inline;}* html #left{margin-right:-3px;}* html #right{margin-left:-3px;}#middle { border-left:1px solid red; border-right:1px solid red; background:#B8B8B8 ; margin-left:170px; margin-right:170px;}* html #centre{overflow:hidden;float:left;width:100%}* html #middle {height:1%;}#footer { clear:both; border-top:1px solid red; border-bottom:1px solid red; height:50px; background:#808080 ; text-align:center;}h1,h3,p {margin-top:0}img{float:right;}.clearer{ height:1px; overflow:hidden; margin-top:-1px; clear:both;}</style></head><body><div id="container"> <div id="header"> <h1>Header</h1> </div> <div id="middle"> <div id="left"> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content<div></div> :</p> </div> <div id="right"> <p>Right Content :</p> <p>Right Content :</p> <p>Right Content :</p> </div> <div id="centre"> Center </div> <div class="clearer"></div> </div> <div id="footer"> FOOTER FOOTER </div></div></body></html> :):mellow::)

now i create a image for background but idk what the size can i fix the size using codes ? or i need to make the image better ? how big ? let say my website going to be like this web forums page this wide how big image do i need ?

now i create a image for background but idk what the size can i fix the size using codes ? or i need to make the image better ? how big ? let say my website going to be like this web forums page this wide how big image do i need ?
There is no way to make a background image stretch, unless you use a positioned image, then you can just set its height and width. However, most background images are ones that repeat, and are much smaller than the page. I would not suggest creating a background image that is the size of the page because it (a) would take ages to load and (:) may be problematic at other resolutions. So, create a small image then set the CSS to background-repeat:repeat;

Archived