My personal site

Dark Knight

my eyes!I think it needs work. Maybe find a colour scheme for your site. It took a while for your banner and content image to load for me and I have high speed. Find some smoother images than those gradient ones you have. The text will be hard to read. Maybe something light?

With a 28.8 kbps connection your site takes far too long to load. In fact, I have to go and it still hasn't loaded :)

Oh boy... now that's what I call a slow site.With JavaScript off (I had to), 20KB/s speed, it took me quite a while for everything on the page to get rendered. Using frames and tables is one thing... making it load even slower is just bad, bad, bad, bad.

• 1 month later...

Ah - he's changed it from that blue-and-green version. I like the new one better (and it loads faster). What is with the redirect from the index? And on pages with large amount of text the characteers are hard to read down near the end of the page where the background is pale.

well i didn't know what to make in the index, so i thought i add a redirecting script. any sugestions? and tell me how to make the web site be viewed with diferent tips of resolution, cause anyone has diferent resolution on they're computer. thanks

well i didn't know what to make in the index
Just go straight to the home page.
and tell me how to make the web site be viewed with diferent tips of resolution, cause anyone has diferent resolution on they're computer
Your web site is good in 1024 * 768 and above, if you want to make it without horizontal scrolling on lower resolution computers you will need to either reduce the width or make it fluid.

I like the top graphics. What are you planning to post for your profile page? Overall I think it's a very dynamic site, but it could use a little help with the pics. Can you change it so that instead of only slideshowing the one row to show all of the pictures? By the way, I love the tornado and lightning pic. Did you take those pictures?

Archived