Online Exam Project

sangeetha

please can any one help me.. i am currently doing online exam project for my mca degree course... including conducting exams,calculating marks, can anyone suggest me a solution of what can be added other than this... something new and relavant to what i am doing...My staffs at college feel that there is no complexity in doing this. can u make my project more worth.. can i add the feature like group discussion in this..please do suggest me a solution and help me early..

I want to create an online examination project for a medical transcription company.. i am doing my final year MCA degree course..as a part of my course we do need to do project in a company, an application project. I thought to create an student registration module ,where student can register to write exam,then administration to manipulate exam/question,student module with thier details and report module with results.Other than this modules what can i add newly to make my project worthy to my mca level..my staffs at college feels that there is no complexity in doing only those above said modules.please do suggest some more new features that can be added

can i include a feature like mutilingual tool.. that is the question can be displayed in different languages.
you can, try some WAP related stuff, that means you can give a facility like, the student can attend the exam with help of Mobile phone or PDA .or you can add some TTS (Text to Speech Synthesis) stuffs, :)

Well, sha1 is a cryptographic hashing algorithm. Encryption implies that the user can use something like a key to decrypt it later for retrieval, this is not the case with cryptographic hashing algorithms since they are destructive.Something like AES would be an idea if you want it to be retrievable - but really you do want it to be impossible to simply decrypt in case someone obtains the key needed for decryption, so sha1 (or perhaps sha256/512 if you want to just go nuts :)) is a good choice. Salts are also important to consider.

can u pls explain me how it would be useful in my project.. here i am doing encryption mechanism for password and username security..frankly i don know about why i am using encrytpion.. just had an idea whether i can use encryption..

can u pls explain me how it would be useful in my project..here i am doing encryption mechanism for password and username security..frankly i don know about why i am using encrytpion.. just had an idea whether i can use encryption..
Its so that if someone manages to hack into your database and retrieve your user information, instead of being able to see your users' passwords they would only see the hash (which can't be algorithmically "unhashed" back into the password, making it more or less useless).

Archived