Using Java to run .EXE without downloading it...

clonetrooper9494

I have no experience in JAVA at all, and can't find the tutorials either... and is there any easy way to do this:I have a .EXE game that I want to run with out the user have to click ALLOW DOWNLOAD, and make it pop up in a window just like that... is there any way?Make it so that it doesn't save anywhere...any links to good tutorials or a simple code that would do this would help... don't mean to beg, but is it an easy thing to do, or do I have to KNOW java?

I have no experience in JAVA at all, and can't find the tutorials either... and is there any easy way to do this:I have a .EXE game that I want to run with out the user have to click ALLOW DOWNLOAD, and make it pop up in a window just like that... is there any way?Make it so that it doesn't save anywhere...any links to good tutorials or a simple code that would do this would help... don't mean to beg, but is it an easy thing to do, or do I have to KNOW java?
So you want us to help you plant viruses? :)

No no, I have downloaded a program called Game Maker, and it doesn't have any converters to flash... so is it possible to make it so I could upload a piece of Java/Flash coding/file that would run my game remotely?but now that you mention it, there probably isn't a way to do that because it would be a huge security risk...Still wondering... is there a way?

Archived