My web site

Natechs

damn dude pretty nicely done for a 13 yr old! Did u do back-end stuff also like database and php scripts?a tip im more a fan of sections with a border line or have the default background color and each section a lighter or darker tan so u can make a difference between what is what u get what i mean.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice re-look.Do you really need the login box on the side? I mean, do you have any registered users except you?If you don't, you could try removing it. And to still have quick access to it place a hard link in x-small in your style's footer...

Yeah I have a few members.Thanks for the suggestion as well.I liked the light theme better so I reverted back to it but the dark might be back.

• 1 month later...

I changed the colors a little and added the WPTouch plugin so my site looks neat on the iPhone and iPod Touch

Well, uhh Idk what to say. It's not such a great site, even for a 13 year old. I'm 14 and can sure as heck make a better site than that.
That's not exactly constructive, now is it? As a community of web designer/developers, I think we should do better.http://boagworld.com/personal/whats_with_the_attitude/Keep coding kiddo! You're lucky to be so young that developing for IE6 will be such a distant memory for you once you're in your "career years".

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Nathan,I like your site very much. As a matter of fact it's one of my favorite sites I've ever been on. I don't like sites that are full of graphics/ads that take long to load and I love it when I see one that stresses functionality over cosmetics. I'm very much an amateur of development but I've built several rough sites now and my main concern is always ease of use. I catch flak for it but I know what I want to build. Keep up that great conservative feel and your site will attract some good people.Bye bye.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the feedback. I completely overhauled the design and created a new one. Any feedback?

Heh heh, they are great artists. I felt the sidebar sorta cluttered things. Most of that info was moved to their respective pages (social info to the contact page and footer and the about section to the about page etc). Hope you guys like it!!!

Archived