Sign in to follow this  
Natechs

HTML Form script

Hello. I have a question. Is there a simple Perl script that will enable me to get a answer with a form and relay it to my email automatically?Here are the forms:

<form action="MAILTO:natecdog@gmail.com" method="post" enctype="text/plain"><p>Name: </p><input type="text" name="name" /><p>Email address:</p><input type="text" name="email" /><p>What do you want the background-color to be?</p><input type="text" name="bgcolor" /><br /><p>Font color?</p><input type="text" name="fcolor" /><br /><p>Fonts?</p><input type="text" name="fonts" /><br /><p>What is your page title?</p><input type="text" name="title" /><br /><p>Images? (provide the URLs)</p><input type="text" name="images" /><br /><p>Provide any other info:</p><input type="text" name="otherinfo" /><br /><input type="submit" /><input type="reset" /></form>

<form method="post" action="mailto:natedog@gmail.com" enctype="text/plain"><input type="radio" name="XHTML 2" value="XHTML 2" /> XHTML 2<br /><input type="radio" name="HTML 5" value="HTML 5" /> HTML 5<br /><input type="submit" /><input type="reset" /></form>