Upload Form and CSS

aliendisaster

I'm trying to customize an upload form to match the rest of the form. I have the following CSS:.addMP3Input{ border: #900 1px solid; background: #100; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#600; cursor:default; font-size:80%;}.addMP3Input:focus { border: #900 1px solid; background: #600; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#100; cursor:default;}I then have the input set up like so:<input type="file" name="MP3" class = "addMP3Input">The Input field is customized off focus but the focus is not working. Also, How do I customize the "Browse..." button?Also, I'm kinda new to css so please explain and not just give me code so I can learn.Thanks for any help.

You cannot customize the browse button unfortunately...as far as I know.Are you using IE??? If you are IE does not support pseudo tags like :focus in some or all cases depending on the element it is tied to.

You cannot customize the browse button unfortunately...as far as I know.Are you using IE??? If you are IE does not support pseudo tags like :focus in some or all cases depending on the element it is tied to.

I'm using Firefox, but I'm trying to make it so it won't look bad in both cause of all the people that are still brainwashed by Microsoft to use IE.

I don't think they are brain washed, I think that most of them don't know about other browsers out there. :)

some...er...most just simpley don't know how...my sister has been using ta cimputer for over 5 years and she even can write html but didn't know how to download a program and install...just because she had never done it before...it is ignorance not brain washing.