:: DEEP and DARK - 23.12.2012

Ok! I've just finished the 30-minutes work on my latest template, but the first full-width one. It's valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.1 (I'm aware of the coloring problems), and I'm still working on images integration. I don't like the yellow tone either, especially in the header, but I'll find something to replace it.I've still got a lot of work on it, but the big picture is here :)Well... I'm looking forward to your feedback, and I hope you'll enjoy it :)TEMPLATE's WEBSITE

Looks nice. The colors are nice and the layout looks nice but your left box is a little high. Still it is a 9/10!

The left box also needs to scroll; if you highlight the text you'll see it actually extends a bit below the box's bottom which shouldn't be possible.The big "Lorem ipsum ..." hides your "Contact Us" link, although I'm sure you already noticed that.As Nathan mentioned, the box is a little high. Other than that, I think it looks great. Maybe you should update this thread once your site has content, navigation, etc.? EDIT: Oh, that's just a template...

I see the "Lorem Ipsum ..." text covering the "Featured Post" box. I'm viewing at a resolution of 1024x768, which is the msot common these days.

Uhm... I'm viewing it at 1280x1024, and I didn't notice any problems. Changing the resolution, however, I see what you mean. The problem comes, most probably, from the values set in px. I guess I'll have to make them %. I'm going to add some content today. Two more post boxes, a better header, and a complete footer :)Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to more replies.

I don't have issues with the way content is handled but relative to the rest of your page I think the links are a little small and tight. Spread them out a bit and make them a tiny bit bigger maybe?Also I'm not keen on the typeface and make for the top logo and just a car stuck on?If you get what I mean. I believe the header is the biggest issue but overall it's ok.

• 1 month later...

Archived