Member Survey

Chocolate570

How are the moderators doing?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. How are the moderators doing?

• GREAT, they do an excellent job.
    • GOOD I guess. Never knew we had any.
    • GOOD, rarely see them.
    • GOOD, a little active, but doing well.
    • GOOD, over active but I can live with it
    • OK, a little active, but doing well.
    • OK, over active but I can live with it
    • BAD, rarely see them.
    • HORRIBLE, never knew we had any.

Please cast your vote. This is a poll-only, and completely anonymous, so please be honest. No one's gonna come after you either way, though.

NOTE: Before you vote, consider this: Do you see us active as moderators, or do you see us active as posters who are also, as it so happens to be, mods?

• 6 months later...
What do you guys do? what have you done? (story time)As far as I've seen, you haven't done anything... But then again I don't know what I'm looking for. (good thing I guess...)
I'd say its a good thing that you haven't noticed us. Primarily, we remove spam posts and monitor user posts/personalities. That is to say that as we read through posts, we keep an eye on how the ocnversation is developing. More than likely, 99% of the time, we don;t have to really worry about much. But, there are occasions where we will step in and make sure things don't get ugly between members. Most of the time we are no different than you, posting and answering questions as we come to them. We are a fly on the wall until something goes array.

I think you guys are great...I like you guy's websites too. Especially the I-pod one (cant remember your name). That one's cool. I wish the graphics for my web site were better. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with MS Paint :) . Maybe someday I'll get something better... like a flash web site. Oh, yeah... Hey, and maybe I'll get a .com soon... yeah that would be cool.

• 1 month later...

they are doing a good job as i see they take in active participation too which is not a job of mods as they have to look around for spam posts too which are caused by people like me ( just joking )/////great work

they are doing a good job as i see they take in active participation too which is not a job of mods as they have to look around for spam posts too which are caused by people like me ( just joking )/////great work
Thanks for the kind words.

thumbs up!uuuhhhhhhh... well, at least for now.lol. hahahaaaa.kidding.but don't smile as yet. just remember that no matter how great u are at any task- there will always be room for improvement.so, continue letting the thumbs go up!uupp!uuuppp!uuuupppp!uuuuuppppp!uuuuuupppppp!uuuuuuuppppppp!uuuuuuuupppppppp!uuuuuuuuuppppppppp!uuuuuuuuuupppppppppp!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, you ARE GREAT, the only reason that I know who you are is because it says that you are a mod, appart from that though, I would say you go un ditected most of the time, and blimby, you must do a lot of work helping people with the ammount of posts that you have!

Well, hopefully we do just that (help people). However, that has nothing to do with us as mods, it's just us posting as members. Thanks for the kind words nonetheless... :)

• 1 month later...

I think that it's kinda hard for us, member to tell if you guys are doing a great job since we really can't see what you're doing as mod. Most peaple will vote thinking that you're talking about being active on the forum,posting,etc. I rarely see bad comments or topics, so i guess you guys are doing a great job.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont see you much, but i can see clearly that the spam is beeing deleted, and users that has nothing to do here is beeing banned/deleted. So i must say that you are great mods chould be more active but as allways every one has a private life to so keep on doing the job and have fun :)...->Kristian_C.

Compare with the first time I join , the questions are becoming harder and harder , this is the young forum and for several years , we have more and more experienced membersand ... The spams usually come when you sleep , I can see that :)

• 5 weeks later...

how can a normal member become a moderator??

Alright, thanks

• 2 months later...

haha :)

I think the moderators do a pretty good job except for that aspnetguy :) j/k :)
*SMACK*

*SMACK*
*SMACK* Back in line soldier, I'll handle the discipline around here.
I think the moderators do a pretty good job except for that aspnetguy :) j/k :)
*SMACK* Did anyone ask you to share your opinion, get back in formation.
haha :)
*SMACK*

• 2 weeks later...
I think you guys are great...I like you guy's websites too. Especially the I-pod one (cant remember your name). That one's cool. I wish the graphics for my web site were better. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with MS Paint :) . Maybe someday I'll get something better... like a flash web site. Oh, yeah... Hey, and maybe I'll get a .com soon... yeah that would be cool.
I agree, and at £50, RNA isn't a bad program. It is designed for art work, but it is easy to make vertually anything! Also, it comes with a good supplie of export options.

I agree, and at £50, RNA isn't a bad program. It is designed for art work, but it is easy to make vertually anything! Also, it comes with a good supplie of export options.
Please, no advertising. Especially not in a thread where it's off-topic in addition.

• 2 months later...