Writing XML with SAX with VALIDATION?

katja.radelicki@colruyt.be

Hello,is it possible to create an XML file with SAX with Validation (using an xsd)? I know it is possible to read an XML file with SAX with Validation and to write an XML file with SAX. But now I want to create a valid XML file with SAX.Writing with SAX I do like this:

public class SaxWriter { 		public static void main(String[] args) {		try{FileOutputStream fileOutputStream=new FileOutputStream("C:/_develop/asja/lib/local/saxxmlliblocal/properties/xml/catalogueSAXWithoutValidation.xml");			OutputFormat outputFormat=new OutputFormat("XML","ISO-8859-1",false);			outputFormat.setIndent(0); 			XMLSerializer xmlSerializer=new XMLSerializer(fileOutputStream,outputFormat);		               ContentHandler contentHandler= xmlSerializer.asContentHandler();			Catalogue catalogue=getCatalogue(10,10);			writeXMLFile(contentHandler,catalogue);			fileOutputStream.close();		}catch (Exception e) {			e.printStackTrace();		}}public static void writeXMLFile(ContentHandler contentHandler,Catalogue catalogue){				try{		contentHandler.startDocument();		contentHandler.startElement("", "", "catalogue", null);		contentHandler.startElement("", "", "date_created", null);                                     *…*		contentHandler.endElement("", "", "cds");		contentHandler.endElement("", "", "catalogue");		contentHandler.endDocument();		}catch (SAXException saxException){			saxException.printStackTrace();					}	}}

I can write the XML file and than read it with validation, but I want to avoid reading the XML-file again.Regards,Katja

Archived