Move Image?

ReptiGuy

Do you want the second and fourth images to be at the right of the first and third respectively. And do you want them to be in the same white space or do you want them to be in seperate sections?

Do you want the second and fourth images to be at the right of the first and third respectively. And do you want them to be in the same white space or do you want them to be in seperate sections?
I want the second and forth image to be at the right of the white space so that they are on the opposite side of the first and third image.

You can do that by using the float property. You can have the text you want in the middle and have the image float to the left or right or both left and right of the text. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_classification.asp has some examples on how to do that. Excuse me but I don't really feel like explaining it right now. however if you need more help, or after you read that you don't understand, feel free to ask again and I will try to help you further.Good luck,Eru

You can do that by using the float property. You can have the text you want in the middle and have the image float to the left or right or both left and right of the text. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_classification.asp has some examples on how to do that. Excuse me but I don't really feel like explaining it right now. however if you need more help, or after you read that you don't understand, feel free to ask again and I will try to help you further.Good luck,Eru
That's ok that you don't want to explain it right now. You've helped me out a lot today.Thanks for the link!!!Edited:I used the float property and it toom the images out of the white space.Check the link in my first post to see what it did.

LOL! Did you want to do that? It looks pretty disorganized.

Ok, Between each or your horizantal rules, add some text, anything a paragraph a span whatever. Inside that tag put the image and use style to float it right or left. The text should be there otherwise the float property wont have anything to float left or right of.

Archived