Need Help Finding The Best Solution For Selling Downloadable Music..

tekboi

Hi everyone.Right now I'm in the process of finding a way to sell my download-able music through my site. I'm a musician that wants to sell my music and instrumentals.I want to know if anyone has experience with this and could give me a suggestion on what route I should go with this.I'm currently looking into purchasing a store script from 1-2-3 music store. I found this at a 1-2-3 Music Store - sell music downloads. I've heard good things about the software and the fact that it uses paypal for the transactions is a plus. But, that's also bad because I need something that will accept credit cards. Can anyone help me with this?I'm also, looking for a sign up system where users can sign up for a recurring monthly fee and have access to several .mp3 files.

• 1 month later...

hey, I too am a musician. I make my own music as well, www.myspace.com/billybacklashOne thing you could do is use Paypal, this way you are safe and paypal has a subscription service, but even better than that, once the user pays for your music through paypal, paypal will redirect them to a page that you specified, I suggest passwording it and not allow googlebot to index the page lol. This is a damn near FREE solution to your problem. There are services out there that do this for artist but I am a greedy guy and don't want ANYONE sticking their fingers in my money!Good luck and post back when you find a good way to do this.

Archived