looking for learning buddies

ajcoolfire

Hi, all what im looking for is someone like my self that dosnt know much about HTML or anyother coding for that matter that would like to study with me... via email or msn so as we can bounce of each other and challlenge each other to perfect skills, once we learn them that is if anyone would be interested in doing something like that i would be happy to hear form you.Just think that it would be a good way to learn and give each of us that little bit more motivation.Hope to hear from someone interested soon :)orrr if someone would like to help me learn who does know alot but likes to help people i would be thankfull to. Just letting you know i dont really know much about programmin/coding i do know aobut computers tho and i do learn fast and its something that i want to learn before i learn to program in anything else.

Hi, all what im looking for is someone like my self that dosnt know much about HTML or anyother coding for that matter that would like to study with me... via email or msn so as we can bounce of each other and challlenge each other to perfect skills, once we learn them that is if anyone would be interested in doing something like that i would be happy to hear form you.Just think that it would be a good way to learn and give each of us that little bit more motivation.Hope to hear from someone interested soon  :)

hey yo wutsup hey im looking for sum1 to help me wit PHP i already no HTML so i could help u witht that also if u help me learn (or if u want we can learn together) PHP :)

hey yo wutsup hey im looking for sum1 to help me wit PHP i already no HTML so i could help u witht that also if u help me learn (or if u want we can learn together) PHP :)

Hi thank you for your reply i would be interested in that, im not really that stuck on what i want to learn i just want to learn more so i dont mind doning PHP with you. :)

Ok, just so you know, it's not a good idea to start off with php. You should definetely start off with (x)html, then perhaps css, javascript and php/mysql. If you're wondering about anything, don't hesitate to ask. That's what this forum is about. :)

Ok, just so you know, it's not a good idea to start off with php. You should definetely start off with (x)html, then perhaps css, javascript and php/mysql. If you're wondering about anything, don't hesitate to ask. That's what this forum is about. :)

Yep I agree! HTML is more like a pre-requisite in PHP. If you wanna be good at PHP, then first try mastering html first. i think it would be better if you do it that way than the other way around. And perhaps you can also start studying graphic art to make your website look great and unique! And if you do have questions, problems etc. There are a lot of good coders here in this forum that will definitely help you. If i were you i'd already be bookmarking w3schools. People here replies faster than people in other web building forums.