Distributing line height

dvm

Hi to all. I'm writing some pages for a client that will use a mobile terminal sporting windows ce. We show the page through a table and the table's css class is as follows:.mobTable { /* ready for mobile device */ position:absolute; width:220px; height:225px; left:0px; top:0px; /**/}which fits perfectly on the given screen space. Now what I'd like to do is have each row be the proper height (say 2 rows, 50% each, 3 rows 33% each) which is accomplished if I leave the css untouched. Next I'd like to have each element inside each td grow to 100% of the row height. So if I had a text input it would be as tall as the row. Currently if I use 100% for the class of the input the row shrinks to the height of the input. Is there any way I can accomplish this?

Check here for info on CSS- http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

You aren't obligated to write if you don't have anything useful to say Dale :) . dvm knows CSS or atleast knows what he/she needs to know, so it's pointless to show him/her the link. The issue he/she has is infact really hard to figure out. I don't have a solution to it, so I'll stop here.