Cheapest Domain Registar Companies?

htmlcoder

I use xidomains.com.fair pricing, decent service. No issues, in fact they are quite helpful in suggesting ways to transfer and accomodate my Domains.

• 3 weeks later...
GODADDYThey are who I use, they answer their phones, have a damn good hosting package , I was with the 3.99 but upgraded to the deluxe 6.99, so I now have 3 of my domain names developed on ONE hosting account, the 3.99 one only allows 1 name to be hosted. I have My web building site My little puppy Credit card related site are all on the same host or root folder. I own many domain names but only have these 3 built right now.The rest are cash parked on google.Give the daddy a try, you will love it.

I use "IPower" had have had clients and other webmasters with there clients all move to IPower.Every hosting company has good and bad reviews.First look up "whoyouwantto.use" with Bad, scam, or socks and put 2008 or 2009.then read the postings on the lastest threads to see if people are becoming more fustrated or happy with them.IPower did not have the greatest phone service 2 years ago BUt I can say I have never had a problem with them in since I have used them or any other webmaster's/resellers. I like that they have 24/7 support by phone or online trouble ticket.all the extra script addons like shopsites, bloggers, contant contacts and much more for free, it is just click and unpack to your webaccount locations.#1The worst thing I hate is, call back durring normal business hours, or email us and well get back to you in 48hrs.Those kind of hosting services which have no up front way to get them on the phone, have actual lost client accounts, refused payment (or taken payment but did not renew the users domain names) then sold off the domains which 1 week later people are offered $500-$35,000 to buy it back.Do your homework, see what others are saying lately and dont go with a flyby night new service UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW THEM and how to contact them at any given time.really do your homework first.

I would recommend 1and1.com for domain registrationTheir .com domains are only about $8 and they have a pretty good control panel. You can also have all of your domains registered under one account/login which makes things convenient.I wouldn't recommend them for a host though. i've heard their service in that regard is very poor.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think you should visit http://www.webhostinggeeks.com and choose the best web hosting company for you , some companies give you free domain name (.com .net .org) just if you use their web hosting services , like http://www.webhostingpad.com it costs you about 60$ per year with free domain name and unlimited hosting space.good luck
Why the cheapest? I don't recommend that, you will just pay for nothing probably.

Archived