Passing Variable 2 Script.js From Stylesheet

ellc

Hi,Situation:Well, I have a xsl file that calls out to a function in my script.js once user click on a URL datatype display on my xml document.The thing here is while I wanted to run the scipt.js to pop up a window using XMLDOM, and display sub-elementbeneath the URL. I display instead everything !Here's what I mean base on my XML structure:MyBook Books (includes simple my personal infor such as name, address, telephone) book1 (includes simple infor such as author, isdn, title) topics1 subtitle of topics suburl for other related topic topics2 subtitle of topics suburl for other related topic topics3 subtitle of topics suburl for other related topic book2 . . .What I want:1.Broswer Display my personal info (got problem with setting with font size though so i replaced with h1, h2 though, any suggestions how do i set font size ?) *SEMI ACHIEVE2. Browser display All book name with their info *ACHIEVED3. URL to open up the of topics of this book displaying subtopics and suburl (able to link to another site) of that particular topics4. Only variable I pass from Browser was the name of the topics being choose.5. End up I display all the subtitle of subtopics and their link (in this case all 3 topics infor are display instead. *duh! )Anyone care to share some insights or clear some doubts ?

Archived