skaterdav85

Coldfusion Text Editor

Does anyone know of a simple ColdFusion text editor that has autocompletion and syntax highlighting? ...oh ya, one that is free. I like how Dreamweaver has it, but I dont want to pay for that. Thanks!

Download Eclipse then CFEclipse (both open source). I don't know if I would label them simple, but they will do the trick.

Download Eclipse then CFEclipse (both open source). I don't know if I would label them simple, but they will do the trick.
Looks good! How's the search and replace in eclipse? Is it comparable to Dreamweaver? I might try it.

I think it is a pretty close mirror. Just as I started to use Eclipse I realized that I qualified to receive a free copy of Dreamweaver - being a student (I often forget that I can abuse my graduate level student status just like I did my undergrad status 15 years ago). Got a free copy of ColdFusion Professional Edition too - sweet.

Nice! Actually my work is sending me to school to learn .net so I guess I should be able to get DW as well. Can you get photoshop cs4 also?