New To Flash...help

Guest Rashid04

Guest Rashid04

First let me introduce myself my name is Rashid. I very new to Flash (and I'am using CS3 Adobe Flash). I would like to create a Photo Slide show from the pictures of my daughter birthday party and I'am having a hard time getting started with things like Key Frames (What is this?)Tweens (what is this?) Symbols, and graphic options, just to name a few.If someone could break this down for me and explain how to complete this task I would really appreciate it, as well as give me some basic understanding about and working with Flash.Thanks A MillionRashid

• 1 month later...

Flash is a great thing to learn, it's quite fun and useful. If you're new to flash, i would start by looking up tutorials on google for beginners until you learn it. That's how a teacher of mine learns new programs is by forcing herself to do tutorials over and over, and she's an amazing teacher, she swears by tutorials, and that's how she makes us learn too. For now if you want a slide show of your pictures, there are sites out there that makes them for ya.

• 6 months later...
Guest luckystar
First let me introduce myself my name is Rashid. I very new to Flash (and I'am using CS3 Adobe Flash). I would like to create a Photo Slide show from the pictures of my daughter birthday party and I'am having a hard time getting started with things like Key Frames (What is this?)Tweens (what is this?) Symbols, and graphic options, just to name a few.If someone could break this down for me and explain how to complete this task I would really appreciate it, as well as give me some basic understanding about and working with Flash.Thanks A MillionRashid
you are a great father! Richscom is right,you can google online about the flash tutorial,better in vedio ,so you can follow,when i learn photoshop by myself,i learn it that way.but there are some asoftware which can help you make a slideshow without requir any flash skills.I guess if your daughter's BD is approaching,so you have no time. here the <snip>,i have used it many times.have a look and see if you like it.

Archived