Tparpg

ChidoriSoul

Darkness: I am not exactly copying TPM, Just 'borrowing' some ideas from itmadsovenielsen: I don't want it to be centered, I would prefer it using the entire screen, unlike TPM, more like TPPC.

Darkness: I am not exactly copying TPM, Just 'borrowing' some ideas from itmadsovenielsen: I don't want it to be centered, I would prefer it using the entire screen, unlike TPM, more like TPPC.
Okay. you shouldt use divs instead of table tags. its a super good idea to separate design, markup and functionality, are you using a WYSIWIG editor ?/mads

Perhaps div layouts aren't good for beginning programmers/designers. I've been programming (mostly C++, Assembly and PHP, but still...) since I was 8~9 (so, it's been about 5 years), and I'm not fully fond of divs yet (for layouts) as they can be more complicated. Well, that's probably because I despise CSS/HTML and the likes, but yeah. >> PHP is funner. I'll shut up now.Anyway, it's kind of hard to give you any help. We can't really make you a new layout from scratch (okay, most of us can't), and you don't seem to know much about CSS and HTML yet. Maybe you should start reading some of the tutorials here, they are very helpful.Just a bit of advice: it's probably best to make your own layouts. You don't learn if you get others to do everything for you. Trust me, I've been through this kind of phase before. Rather, if you're a beginner, look at the source of some websites which have simple layouts, and learn from it. Don't steal it, you'll get in trouble. I mean, like, look at its source to get an idea of how things can be done. Additionally, the tutorials on this site are quite helpful, as I previously stated.

• 2 weeks later...

... I dont see the site..

Archived