A Website I Made For Golden Key Life Coaching

makeitspiffeh

I personally do not like this website. When I originally made it for this client, it was green. She wanted so many things changed and what not, that I lost total interest and just did what I had to do to get it done.http://goldenkeylifecoachingsolutions.com/Let me know what you think

It looks nice, but there are a couple of small things that are bothering me.1. The site's name is obnoxiously long.2. When you click a link on the nav bar, the area from the left side of the page to the link you clicked is highlighted.3. Underneath "Blog" on every page but the home one there is a black smudge.4. There is an indentation/crease in the background image.5. Her picture on the "Meet the coach" page takes a long time to load.Overall, it's a nice website. The color scheme works well, and I think that it accurately portrays the message that it's going for. Good job [:

Shoot me if you want, but that site is pretty. I like the colors and the swirl designs you put into it. You did a good job with it

It looks nice, but there are a couple of small things that are bothering me.1. The site's name is obnoxiously long.2. When you click a link on the nav bar, the area from the left side of the page to the link you clicked is highlighted.3. Underneath "Blog" on every page but the home one there is a black smudge.4. There is an indentation/crease in the background image.5. Her picture on the "Meet the coach" page takes a long time to load.Overall, it's a nice website. The color scheme works well, and I think that it accurately portrays the message that it's going for. Good job [:
The Site name like the domain you mean? She had that before she contacted me... but I know what your saying.The blog thing I'm aware of. It's a cut from the butterfly wing on the home page :) And the highlight or dotted line that goes across the page, I don't know how to fix : / I'm not sure if I know what you are talking about for the crease.... The one on the far right is so that the background doesn't just stop and go white or pink in this case, the background and layout is basically all one image. No slices or anything (so it may take a bit to load) so what I did with the background was take a slice from the botton of the layout and had it repeat-y with pink everything else. Or you could be talking about the crease right through going horizontally and thats intentional. I never noticed the meet your coach picture loading time, it is a big file, I should make it smaller.

Archived