Your forum has an error

calvin182

I'm a firefox user so I dunno if the error is visable in IE but the "Quote" button has no border attribute in the template HTML. just go into the IPB admin panel and edit your templat HTML and add

border="0"

to the img tag of the p_mq_add.gif image.

on mouseover the border changes to a deep red, comfirming that it's not the image, and I looked in the source code and the border="0" attribute is not there.I use IPB as well so if you want I can write directions on where to go in the IPB ACP to fix it.

The moderators are all well aware of how to correct it...they just don't have access. There is only one admin that has access to make these changes.He isn't on much...he is very busy...so hopefully it will get done soon...although it isn't that annoying :)

Yes, you are right, there is a border there (I usually don't see it though, as I browse this forum with Opera) that shouldn't be there. There are two ways of fixing this, like you say, adding border="0" in the html, or adding a img {border-style: none;] in css. But, as aspnetguy correctly claims, we don't have access to customise this forum, only kaijim does, and it can not be considered a priority, sorry.