xml book

vchris

I'm interested in learning XML, XSL, XSL-T, XLink, XPointer, XQuery, XSL-FO and all that wonderful xml stuff. I have read the forums but I find there is not enough info on there. Eventually I'd like to be able to use XML with a MySQL DB.Anyone know any excellent books that covers those subjects?

I don't, but personally I think that W3Schools' tutorials cover pretty much everything you need to know. All the rest is covered on other sites and references such as O'REALLY or whatever was the reference in Dreamwaver called.Exclusion to all you point is XML with MySQL DB, but such things are covered in tutorials too I think. There's no point for a book. That's my point.

Considering that (as mentioned above) Dreamwaver 8 uses it at a reference, yes, I would say that it should be good enough.

If you google for XML tutorials or look up specific topics you can find anything. I always recommend this first before buying books....even if you print the articles out it will save you money if you don't have to pay $50 for a book.thats my 2 cents