Looking For A Graphics Artist.

MrFish

Me and another programmer are working on a website. I can't specify the details just yet but we've got a layout made. Just a layout actually, the backend stuff will start next week when we purchase the space.layoutexample.pngAs you can see by the rotary ad, the site is related to games in some way (and that's obviously a fake ad. And I'm a big fan of xcom :)). But other then that, that's all you need to know for now. I've made all of the current graphics which I think are actually alright. Maybe the panel bars could change but I need a graphic artists opinion on it. I'm looking for several themes, icons, buttons, banners, and very elaborate backgrounds. Someone who knows more then just adding layer properties and gradients; I could do that.

Me and another programmer are working on a website. I can't specify the details just yet but we've got a layout made. Just a layout actually, the backend stuff will start next week when we purchase the space.layoutexample.pngAs you can see by the rotary ad, the site is related to games in some way (and that's obviously a fake ad. And I'm a big fan of xcom :)). But other then that, that's all you need to know for now. I've made all of the current graphics which I think are actually alright. Maybe the panel bars could change but I need a graphic artists opinion on it. I'm looking for several themes, icons, buttons, banners, and very elaborate backgrounds. Someone who knows more then just adding layer properties and gradients; I could do that.
try this linkhttp://www.dmaxonline.com/web/

Archived