Wmv File Not Playing On Internet Explorer

toreachdeepak

I'm surprised because that example shouldn't be able to work on any browser except Internet Explorer, due to the classid attribute. Make sure that the server you're getting the video from doesn't have hot-linking protection.The <object> elements is pretty complex to use, usually you have to have a few of them nested together with different attributes and parameters to get something to work properly.

I'm surprised because that example shouldn't be able to work on any browser except Internet Explorer, due to the classid attribute. Make sure that the server you're getting the video from doesn't have hot-linking protection.The <object> elements is pretty complex to use, usually you have to have a few of them nested together with different attributes and parameters to get something to work properly.
I am also surprised because the example given by W3School should work.http://www.w3schools.com/media/tryit.asp?f..._videoaviobject

Yes you are absolutely right, we had firewall issues in which McAfee was disabling the play of the video.

Archived