ASP help needed !

denny911

hello!i need to place a simple poll on my website. can anyone describe the process in several simple steps? can i have a MS access database? how simple can it be (what should it contain in order to collect data from polls?)i have already made the skeleton of the poll in HTML (form with radio buttons).i'd also want the results of the poll to be displayed (on the same place where the poll is) in percents after the submit button is clicked.i hope i made my problem clear enough. if not, let me know..Thanksp.s. for those who really find it difficult to picture what i really want to do,visit http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...pic=153&hl=polland you'll see the exact poll that i would like to have

hello!i need to place a simple poll on my website. can anyone describe the process in several simple steps? can i have a MS access database? how simple can it be (what should it contain in order to collect data from polls?)i have already made the skeleton of the poll in HTML (form with radio buttons).i'd also want the results of the poll to be displayed (on the same place where the poll is) in percents after the submit button is clicked.i hope i made my problem clear enough. if not, let me know..Thanksp.s. for those who really find it difficult to picture what i really want to do,visit http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...pic=153&hl=polland you'll see the exact poll that i would like to have

So u want to create a poll: u have first to enter the choices for ur question. Then, u have to create a table for the options u have, so when a user select a choice and then click ok, the answer must be saved in the database. I don't think that u should have more info, except the IP address (using javaScript) to disable voting more than once ,, also this could be solved by creating a cookie.