New Website Design Portfolio

attila2452

The idea is that a web page design doesn't brake on a screen smaller than 900px or so I have a net book and it gets very annoying navigating web pages that don't fit on my screen. You have to design your page to work like this from day one. There are some other alternatives one is to give the page a width that is a percentile of the screen width but then you would need to make the page content flow more dynamically.Your web page keeps timing out on my computer :) so I haven't actually seen it. If you can get that problem fixed than I think I can give you some better advice :) .

The idea is that a web page design doesn't brake on a screen smaller than 900px or so I have a net book and it gets very annoying navigating web pages that don't fit on my screen. You have to design your page to work like this from day one. There are some other alternatives one is to give the page a width that is a percentile of the screen width but then you would need to make the page content flow more dynamically.Your web page keeps timing out on my computer :) so I haven't actually seen it. If you can get that problem fixed than I think I can give you some better advice :) .
yeah its been like this for the past 2 days im pissed off. im seriously considering moving to another host.WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!http://attilahajzer.pcriot.com/IT HAS NOW CHANGED!

It saddens me that I have got so many notifications from this thread. About "fixes" and "new look" yet the site looks exactly the same as when I first posted.
nooo!first it was the black and blue.then to this but the nav and title were fixed adjazoned from eachother .and now their centered one above another.i dont know how else i could do it.

nooo!first it was the black and blue.then to this but the nav and title were fixed adjazoned from eachother .and now their centered one above another.i dont know how else i could do it.
Oh wow all this time your links have been redirecting me to http://attilahajzer.comeze.com/sites/Design/?page=about

Looks like it's coming together nicely :) . The design works just fine on my net book witch is most likely the smallest screen that will view your page.I hope you plan on putting some good imagery on your home page, that's what I would do, kind of show off your work up front.

Looks like it's coming together nicely :) . The design works just fine on my net book witch is most likely the smallest screen that will view your page.I hope you plan on putting some good imagery on your home page, that's what I would do, kind of show off your work up front.
yeah im hoping to do that but not sure how i would like to display them.and sorry about that (redirecting)

• 1 month later...

It looks really boring atm, Im assuming you are just getting the coding down and are going to spice it up?In anycase, heres some critic.The font looks bad, especially for the title. Red is not a good colour to use against a dark background.The nav isn't centered with your Banner.In the portfolio section, the structure is really lacking in regards o presentation, distinction of the Title, the Comments and the Images. Also the 5 image box grid reference is a bit finiky. You have to keep your mouse over the selected box to keep that image displayed(it would be better if the image was fixed on the last refrence box the cursor was over) And the border around the displayed image looks bad, aswell as the red numbers on the reference boxes.You don't use borders at all, perhaps you should use them a bit more, such as 1px solid black or something. i donno. It needs tweaking :) keep at it though. Gl with it and everything

okay so ive updated.http://attilahajzer.pcriot.com/check it out. im very lost in what to do next.i Know that theres things that are missing. but i dont know wwhat. like i want to take you advice on adding graphics and all but i honestly dont know what to put where.someone want to gear me into the right direction?

• 2 weeks later...
okay so ive updated.http://attilahajzer.pcriot.com/check it out. im very lost in what to do next.i Know that theres things that are missing. but i dont know wwhat. like i want to take you advice on adding graphics and all but i honestly dont know what to put where.someone want to gear me into the right direction?
Okay you yet another over haul.i made a new simplistic design. i like it better then before, because this is a lot more subtle and looks cleaner, i dont have to mess around with transparency.the welcome page is really small, i want something that is More, and says More about the site.and i think the about me page is written poorly, (i wrote it too)and i want a different layout to the Contact page. not sure how im going to do it yet, but i will take suggestions.

nice, I like the layout. Check your CSS though, I think you may have a few simple errors.
I like it better then the other designs ive made for my portfolio.but i really do need to change my welcome page and rewrite the about page.

• 1 month later...

Archived