How does the client user access my intranet website?

newphpcoder

You need to either upload the site to a server that is online or set up your router to forward outside HTTP traffic to your server. This assumes that your IP address is static or that you're using dynamic DNS, and that your ISP doesn't block the ports you need to use.

Intranet, and not internet site, are you sure?Yes, what you have now is an intranet facing site, but do you want users to access an intranet facing site, or do you want them to access an internet facing site?If you have some sort of access to all of the clients (which is what intranet implies, often also implying clients behind a single router), you need to add the same alias to each clients' hosts file, but with your computer's IP (the local one, if both you and the client are behind the same router), as can be accessed by them.What justsomeguy talks about is what to do if you don't have access to all clients (which is what internet implies), but keep in mind that you still won't have the domain name unless you were to buy a domain name and set THAT up properly.

Intranet, and not internet site, are you sure?Yes, what you have now is an intranet facing site, but do you want users to access an intranet facing site, or do you want them to access an internet facing site?If you have some sort of access to all of the clients (which is what intranet implies, often also implying clients behind a single router), you need to add the same alias to each clients' hosts file, but with your computer's IP (the local one, if both you and the client are behind the same router), as can be accessed by them.What justsomeguy talks about is what to do if you don't have access to all clients (which is what internet implies), but keep in mind that you still won't have the domain name unless you were to buy a domain name and set THAT up properly.
Yes, Intranet not Internet.. How can I add in the client the Alias?

Is it possible that when there computers are member in a server and when they input the url of the intranet website they automatically view the website?or i need to do some configuration?

Good day!I run my intranet website in IE8 without internet connection. I uninstalled my Adobe Flash Player Installer 10.1 which is located in my documents to test if I used the swfobject for the auto install of flash player. As I’ve said on my past thread that I want to happen is the client got a popup message to tell them that they need to install flash player and follow the link where the installer found. Honestly, I did not totally understand what is the use of swfobject why I need it to solve my problems?Here is my code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script><div id="Products_Gallery">  <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="450" height="375" id="Products_Gallery">	<param name="movie" value="PRODUCTS_GALLERY.swf?variable=varvalue" />	<param name="quality" value="high" />	<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>	<embed src="PRODUCTS_GALLERY.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="375" wmode="transparent"></embed>  </object></div><script type="text/javascript">	var so = new SWFObject("PRODUCTS_GALLERY.swf", "Products_Gallery", "450", "375");	so.addVariable("variable", "varvalue");	so.write("Products_Gallery");</script>

And I encountered error:‘SWFObject’ is undefined.

Archived