Improvements to my website (www.eduardlid.com)?

eduard

Now my website (www.eduardlid.com) is on the web! What are the most important things to improve (e. g. the links?) I also think to make an english version! (so you can understand the content!)

Now my website (www.eduardlid.com) is on the web! What are the most important things to improve (e. g. the links?) I also think to make an english version! (so you can understand the content!)
hello,A suggestion could be to change the color of Libro and Perfil and make the text bigger. At present they are quite difficult to see.For the rest it depends on your tastes...regardsgabriele

hello,A suggestion could be to change the color of Libro and Perfil and make the text bigger. At present they are quite difficult to see.For the rest it depends on your tastes...regardsgabriele[/quotThanks!You are from Italy! Can I reply to you in spanish, because it´s similar to italian (I don´t speak italian, but I don´t like english)?

When I visit www.eduardlid.com there isa light green box a white box with a picture of you. and another green box under it.There are no links or text.I am using Firefox 3.6 as my browser.dinkSorry, I did not see the text in the upper left corner... It needs to be a little bigger and a darker color to be able to see it.

When I visit www.eduardlid.com there isa light green box a white box with a picture of you. and another green box under it.There are no links or text.I am using Firefox 3.6 as my browser.dinkSorry, I did not see the text in the upper left corner... It needs to be a little bigger and a darker color to be able to see it.
Many thanks! (I´m working on it!)

The links in the top left hand corner are pretty hard to see, plus i didnt even notice them at 1st. Might want to consider putting them somewhere else and giving them a little style. Once in the site it is nice, not to fond of the yellow because i am a more morbid person and need everything to be black and red, hah, but it doesnt look bad.There is an error, when on the CapItulo 'Casa page the link to Pagina de entrada does not work. Might be the same on some of the other pages too if you copy and pasted the code.

The links in the top left hand corner are pretty hard to see, plus i didnt even notice them at 1st. Might want to consider putting them somewhere else and giving them a little style. Once in the site it is nice, not to fond of the yellow because i am a more morbin person and need everything to be black and red, hah, but it doesnt look bad.There is an error, when on the CapItulo 'Casa page the link to Pagina de entrada does not work. Might be the same on some of the other pages too if you copy and pasted the code.
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I need as soon as possible an improved version of my website (www.eduardlid.com) (because it´s my presentation to get work!).Who has any suggestions, please?

You keep asking for suggestions and then you ignore them.One suggestion that has been given many times is to change the color of the text at the top of your page. It is hard to see and easily missed.That's where I would start.dink

You keep asking for suggestions and then you ignore them.One suggestion that has been given many times is to change the color of the text at the top of your page. It is hard to see and easily missed.That's where I would start.dink
Thanks! You mean the text of the links?

• 2 weeks later...
im sorry. ive been developing website for 6 months and i can do better than that. im sorry but i think its absolute rubbish, the colors are horrible and the elements are out of control :S sorry
That´s what they call competition! I like the colours (and I needed only 1 month!)! :)

If you see my website (www.eduardlid.com), What is the first thing I have to do to make it look more atractive? And how do I do it?

do you read the posts in all the threads you make? there was lots of advice in changing the appearance, but to me it doesn't look like much (or anything) has changed. Please just stick with one thread per topic. I mean geez, the thread titles are practically the same! But again, until you learn, this will probably just get merged.and tbh, I would say almost everything needs to be changed. The green is yucky, there's no consistency between pages, some links are broken, and it just looks like you've only been doing this for one month (not that inexperience is your fault or anything). Try looking for some free CSS templates online and try and take some cues from what you see there. Also, would it kill you to actually provide a hyperlink to your websites in your posts? I'm surprised I'm still copy/pasting them at this point.

do you read the posts in all the threads you make? there was lots of advice in changing the appearance, but to me it doesn't look like much (or anything) has changed. Please just stick with one thread per topic. I mean geez, the thread titles are practically the same! But again, until you learn, this will probably just get merged.and tbh, I would say almost everything needs to be changed. The green is yucky, there's no consistency between pages, some links are broken, and it just looks kinda of plain. Try looking for some free CSS templates online and try and take some cues from what you see there. Also, would it kill you to actually provide a hyperlink to your websites in your posts? I'm surprised I'm still copy/pasting them at this point.[/quotThanks! I´ve already changed some colors!

<< Merged >>You could just post in your old topic when you make changes instead of creating a new one.

Archived