Converting PHP web pages to ASP or ASPX

ready2drum

Hopefully, this is the right place to run this question by the experts/knowledgeable IT folks....I have multiple web pages (*.php) that utilize PHP scripts to connect to a database and display all kinds of data and my question is whether or not there's a way to convert the PHP web pages to .ASPX pages so that I can display them on my new SharePoint 2010 website. The current website was setup using Dreamweaver 8. I'm new to ASP/ASPX and SharePoint 2010 and have already been searching locally and online for a qualified solution.Here's a sample of the PHP code script that I am using on one of the current web pages..

<?php 				  	  	if(($safety_stats['safe_days']) % 50 == 0 and ($safety_stats['safe_days']) != 0  and date("H",time()) < "10" )						echo "<a href='congrats.php'><font size=+1'><u>".$safety_stats['safe_days']."</u></font></a>						<script language='javascript'>window.open('congrats_popup.php', 'StatusBar', 'toolbar=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,width=800,height=500,left=200,top=200')</script>"; 					else if(($safety_stats['safe_days']) == 0 )						echo "<font color='red'>".$safety_stats['safe_days']."</font>	"; 					else if(($safety_stats['safe_days']) % 50 == 0 and ($safety_stats['safe_days']) != 0  )						echo "<a href='congrats.php'><font color='green'><u>".$safety_stats['safe_days']."</u></font></a>	"; 					else										echo '<div align="center" class="style57" title="Check me out!"><a href="congrats.php">'.$safety_stats['safe_days'].'</a></div>'; 		  				  		?>]//code]Your feedback/guidance is greatly appreciated!Thanks!

You have to rewrite them in ASP.NET - there aren't any tools that can magically convert scripts from one language to another.

Archived