Div Element/Flash Object

jimfog

When a flash animation is published the resulting html code is enclosed in the object element.My q has to do with the way we must insert this in the code of a webpage.Do you think we must created first a div element especially for the flash object or not?A div element which is sole purpose will be only that.What is your opinion on the matter?

Hi,Personally I would place it in a div, since the positioning of the flash object should be done in the .css file. For me it's also easier to keep the overview.What code are you using for displaying the .swf file? For me the code flash Cs4 is producing is to overdone. Gr,Bart

Hi,Personally I would place it in a div, since the positioning of the flash object should be done in the .css file. For me it's also easier to keep the overview.What code are you using for displaying the .swf file? For me the code flash Cs4 is producing is to overdone. Gr,Bart
Ι do not have a specific code example to demonstrate. The question was rather general.Anyway, thanks for the enlightenment.

Archived