getting a little frustrated...

jessmolchan

Okay, so I'm modifying a website based on a flash template from templatemonster.comRight now the website is working great, you can see it here: http://www.fredastairefreehold.comHowever, i would like to add two more tabs to the website. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! keep in mind I am not a flash user, i work heavily in html and css….I don't know if every flash document is like this, but there are tons of files in the .fla file….and they weren't exactly given obvious names, so when i first got the template i literally had to play every single file to see what it was… is there any harm to renaming these files so i can easier see what they are without having to play every one?? there has to be like, 70 of them, it's a little frustrating when trying to find an element. also, if anyone has any insight; when i got the template it came with music that was on a 45 second loop. i would like to replace that music with a 3 min song, but if i put the 3 min file in there, it just cuts it off at 45 seconds. for now, i cut the 3 min song down to a 45 sec section so that it doesnt cut off, but i would like to be able to play the entire song. any help with that would be greatly appreciated!!thank you in advance for your help!!

Archived