Certificate

jsnooks

Hello,My name is Jeremy.This is my first post here and I just want to ask a question.If I do all the studying and gain a certificate, how is the certificate issued? I am in the UK. Will it be posted to the UK, issued electronically, or what?Thanks,Jeremy

From the HTML Certification page:

If you achieve certification status, W3Schools will ship you an HTML Developer Certificate. The document will contain your personal data acknowledging your status as a Certified HTML Developer. If you have any questions regarding the exam, do not hesitate to send an email to: mail_w3schools.gif
So yeah... "W3Schools will ship", so I'm guessing that means it will be "posted".Note that the W3Schools staff rarely replies here... you should really use that email if you have questions for them.

• 3 weeks later...
From the HTML Certification page:So yeah... "W3Schools will ship", so I'm guessing that means it will be "posted".Note that the W3Schools staff rarely replies here... you should really use that email if you have questions for them.
I have a question for W3Schools. How recognized are your certifications in the market? Are they recognized in Asia Pacific Regions like Singapore, Thailand or Malaysia?Please respond as I am considering seriously to get certifications done.

I'm not from the W3Schools staff, but from what I know, no government institution recognizes them (they may know better; like I said, ask them in the email). Some private ones, scattered around the world, do. And they don't exactly aknowledge publically "We recognize this certificate", so it's hard to tell if whatever job position you're going to be applying for is going to appreciate the certificate.

Archived