Forms , Frames and Tables

Elmacik

actually, i have 3 questions. but i didnt want to make a mess by opening 3 threads for little questions.1- is there a way to make it possible to place one form into another?2- is there a way to make frames work inside tables?3- is there a way to set a <td> background to a page? (and not a color or image)note: i know these are not possible in normal ways. but i really need at least one of them....story: i need to place a form into another. but form cannot take place in other forms, i wanted to put a frame instead of putting the form directly. but frames cannot take place in tables, i wanted to make it a <td> background, but couldnt. i must do in either waythanks in advance

thanks for the answers,1- If you put one form into another, the second one doesnt work. Actually it works, but for the form 1 :) I mean form2's submit button submits the form1...How I found a solution? Here:<form> blah blah <form> blah blah <form> blah blah </form> </form></form>this way I put an extra third form. 1st and 3rd works, but 2nd doesnt.(In deed, to put a form into another is not allowed and it screws up)2- I will look for iframes, thanks :(3-

3- yes, by css, like <td style="background-image: url('www.blahblah.com/image.jpg')">
look at here please :)
3- is there a way to set a <td> background to a page? (and not a color or image)

1.) you are not able to nest form tags - one form is one form. However, if you are creative in your form construction, you could still post everything to one action page. The action page would only use certain fields based on which button was clicked.If you have an online example it would help understand what exactly you are trying to acheive - but there is really never a reason that you will need to nest form tags - any interior functions can be conditionally performed on the action page. You might have to program some client-sde scripting to toggle required fields, but one form will always provide all the functions you will need.2.) yes, as stated <iframes> will be the way to go - just understand that it counts as a whole new browser session and you might have issues posting or calling to and from the parent page.3.) to my knowledge, there is no way to render a whole page as the background or a table cell. But, anything is possible. You could code something on the server-side while the page is being processed to get the URL you want rendered and have your cold fusion, asp, or php code create an image out of it - then call that as a background image - that might not be too far fetched.Good Luck.

3- is there a way to set a <td> background to a page? (and not a color or image)
one more time, my bad english messed all :)a possible solution is to position the table over another one with CSS...so you'll 'emulate' an html background, but it'll just be a overposition only (overposition~ this word exists? :) )