Newbie power

Scott123

Thank you for all the knowledge you made accessible. After reading and rereading your forum a lotof questions were answered, awesome! Is there any way that us rookies can support w3schools?Possibly a thread or something posting future developments, layouts upgrades etc...In the form of a development path. Newbies can collaborate, validate and submit work for real worldexperience. I don't know who would be a good supervisor for your exams and many other newbie issues.But I do know confidence from experience and feedback will solve all these issues. http://scott123.sasktelwebsite.net/myweb/index.html

As far as I know, this whole part of the forum is for Suggestions about W3Schools. If you have some kind of "upgrade" for W3Schools or something, you could always present it at least.If you mean an article... well.. W3Schools is about learning the basics, not mastering the languages. There are many materials on the net where you can find "how to" tutorials and everything. W3Schools is about showing you what's all about.

A good way to support w3schools is to spread the word about it to your friends.

The concept of running a completely free e-learning portal is based on the support from sponsors. To keep the sponsors happy, we need our visitors to stay here and to return often. Off-line surfing of W3Schools reduces our possibilities to continue making this a better school.The best thing you can do to let W3Schools stay on the internet forever, is to use it. The more you use it, the more visitors we get, and the more content we can provide. This way W3Schools will get better and better.Tell everyone you know about us, link to us, help us get more new visitors and we will continue to give you the best!
You can link to w3schools if you have a website, or if you'd like to, you can make a small donation.You can also notify them if you see a spelling, grammatical or tutorial errors.