Adding data...

2old2learn?

You know, now that we're 250 posts in, it might be a good idea to shoot this topic and start a new one, where you start over explaining where you are now, what you're trying to do, and what your questions are. The first thing I'll tell you is that it's pointless to encrypt the password before sending it to PHP, it actually reduces security. But instead of posting a script and asking for an explanation of it (the script doesn't use best practices to start with), it might be better to describe what you're trying to accomplish, and then we can determine the best way to accomplish it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, now that we're 250 posts in, it might be a good idea to shoot this topic and start a new one, where you start over explaining where you are now, what you're trying to do, and what your questions are. The first thing I'll tell you is that it's pointless to encrypt the password before sending it to PHP, it actually reduces security. But instead of posting a script and asking for an explanation of it (the script doesn't use best practices to start with), it might be better to describe what you're trying to accomplish, and then we can determine the best way to accomplish it.
Okay I will agree with you if you are able to do this then close this thread..its done its path..The next thread though I post is to get server time and zulu time to show..right now it not ..but I know it works..on the old script...

Archived