What does this mean or does..

2old2learn?

its looks like its only initializing the variable. as there is no $indexloaded variable i can see is in your code fraction so its hard to tell why has been used it. it may be used later on this code page or may be can used in the included files. if you try to find the relative part where that variable being used, could be easier to determine the purpose of it.
OKay I will look thru the printed out pages..I just might come across it..and if so I will post the findings..thanks..

LOL...sorry for miss reading it.....old man you know..my bad..anyways what is the purpose of it..and what does it do...My best guess it means if index page is true. ...then do this..but this is a guess..I am trying to grasp the concept of all this...
yeah, that's just a statement to initialize a variable. The keyword being index, so I imagine it used to track the state of something pertaining to do with index loading (for an array possibly, or just as basic counter). Although technically indexe's start with 0, but the convention could be different for this particular application for whatever reason.

OKay I will look thru the printed out pages..I just might come across it..and if so I will post the findings..thanks..
I would just go through each page in your text/code editor and use a search/find feature and look for $indexloaded

I would just go through each page in your text/code editor and use a search/find feature and look for $indexloaded
okay cool will look thru search ..but dinner first...lolthanks guys...

Archived