Sign in to follow this  
funkyjunky

Hotmail Question

Hello Again!Ok so i have a hotmail e-mail account (As proberly most of you do!)And with my website i need to send alot of files to people really quick!Hotmail (at the moment) is on average taking 20mins to send a 1mb file to another hotmail user but 2mins to a non hotmail user!WHY IS THIS?Is there anything i can do? Can someone reffer me to g-mail? Shall i sue Microsoft and MSN?? lol!Thanks for being greatFunkyjunky

I can spare a gmail invitiation - where would you like it sent.

esm@hotmail.co.uk PLEASE :) I think this is in the wrong forum though!Web Services...didnt mean hotmail...right :)

umm.. 1 or 2 mins, that's odd.I use gmail (if that effects anything) and I can't click fast enough to see my mail being send to it or anyother account, even when I have another tab to the gmail page! (I mean I hit send, click tab, and click refresh and it's there)I like GMail...

esm@hotmail.co.uk PLEASE :) I think this is in the wrong forum though!Web Services...didnt mean hotmail...right :)

sent - good luck