Li Border Issues

lchosts

Yes, as far back as Internet Explorer 5.5.The only thing it uses is the CSS background-image property and the :hover pseudo-class Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6 support :hover only on <a> elements.

ya I may try to do that then... lol sooo much to learn still :) Last question for the night... the buttons when you have the submenu expanded... if you move the mouse away the main button reverts back to its original borders but the submenu stays extended... is there a way to either delay the button goin back or speed up the menu vanishing when you move your mouse away? Not critical but Im a perfectionist when it comes to web design... or so Im learning about myself lol

The menu seems to be based on jQuery:

jQuery(document).ready(function() {    jQuery.noConflict();    // Put all your code in your document ready area    jQuery(document).ready(function(){        // Do jQuery stuff using $        jQuery(function(){            jQuery(".sf-menu").supersubs({minWidth:    12,   // minimum width of sub-menus in em unitsmaxWidth:    27,   // maximum width of sub-menus in em unitsextraWidth:  1	 // extra width can ensure lines don't sometimes turn over                // due to slight rounding differences and font-family            }).superfish();  // call supersubs first, then superfish, so that subs are            // not display:none when measuring. Call before initialising            // containing tabs for same reason.        });    });});

I don't think you can change the behaviour without recoding the menu a different way. I don't know exactly what "superfish()" is

Ya the theme uses jscript... I may cut it out honestly as the wp on my PC where I test things before I go live... Ive already cut that jscript out and it works the same. menus are just a lil shorter... still has the hover issue though which is why I figured it was a css based thing

Anyway the ? marks have a onhover tooltip and if you pass over it fast with the mouse it dosent go away... do you know a workaround for that?
if animated you have to place .stop() on the jquery that initiates the appearance of the tooltip, or set all tooltips to hidden hide() before showing current tooltip.

Archived